Chitika

Thursday, April 28, 2011

This Post

You've all seen "this" post before. The one where I tell you about why I wanted to start blogging and all that junk. Well, blogging seemed like an interesting thing to do to meet like minded people on the web, and to talk about my experiences, and hear about your's. I don't expect to make it big or anything, but I really hope it will be a fun experience for me, but mostly for you, because you are the future and the past.

What will be on this blog
-Minecraft
-Other Games (example, my friend recently gave me Magicka... he is a cool guy)
-Completely unrelated content
-Maybe something happening in the world
-My life (yes, as a matter of fact, I do have one)

5 comments:

  1. you play video games and have a life? i dont believe you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've all seen "this" comment before. The one saying "Nice blog, following"
    So yeah, nice blog, following

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've always seen this post that i tell you good luck and its fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, funny post. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete